Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Dreamtime

The Dreamtime festival was a blast, totally energizing! Serendipity was a common theme- things seemed to manifest themselves as needed. I VJ'd for 3 nights in a row, total of over 10 hours, definitely one of the biggest crowds I have had the opportunity to VJ for. I drank lots of complimentary Kombucha and Yerba Mate which both kept me well and awake for the duration. Speaking of which, I don't know why I'm so awake right now. I should be sleeping. I hardely got any sleep this weekend!
At any rate, I'm back in Tucson now. We met a Tucson friend at the festival who was looking for riders, so we felt like it was the best thing to do. It feels really good to be back here with all of my new experience and perspective. I love the Tucson smell and air, and we're justin time for the monsoon season. Joy! I'm not going to fool around here with things that drain my energy without contributing to growth. I'm going to strip any drama and surround myself with people who share common ideas and goals. I had some great conversation with Life, our rideshare buddy, on the 15 hour ride home this morning. We are on the same level with a lot of really abstract concepts and had a good session of making sense of it by connecting it all together. Big jump in synchronous energy these days! Now, this week, reflection, writing, sketching, outlining... Back to the dojo to flesh out some of this mass of inspiration

No comments: