Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Most awesome monsoon ever

I'm in Epic cafe, watching the road, which has now become a raging river, make cars float off of the ground. Water is flooding into the cafe. Someone just told me to pick up my bag off the floor because the water is now coming into my corner. Oh, theres a trash can floating away. Bye bye garbage can. The thunder is shaking everything around. Everyone's really excited about being trapped in the cafe. Its funny how i came into the cafe just a minute before it really started. THe same thing happened the last time I went to the cafe a few days ago. A storm came in and knocked out the power to the whole side of the street, and everyone is the cafe was just hanging out in complete dark. This place is officially my sanctuary during the monsoons.
I hope hubcap found a place to stay dry.

No comments: