Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Reminder to myself

I am OK.
The first couple weeks back in town have been dramatic. Once again in this life, I'm needing to look into my source to find comfort, stability, and a sense of direction to keep myself together. So far it has been good for me (tough love), but I have to admit moments when I feel loopy and lost.
I'm still not sure of what to say about where I'm standing other than the general statement that I am standing in the 'now'. I guess things will unfold how they were always supposed. The Universe is in a constant state of settling.
In the meantime, I'm sticking close to my art and the people around me that help sustain the good vibrations. I have a lot of space to feel in a way that is unmitigated. I guess I am overdue for some of that. This is just the beginning. The time that lies before me is a sea of potential waiting to be manifest.

No comments: