Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Dense space-time

For good reason, It has been awhile since an update. I've been really busy, running around everywhere! Yesterday I got my first tattoo courtesy of my good friend Bruce Gulick. Last week I attended Gaian Mind, a 4 day Festival on a Spiritual Sanctuary/campground, Four Quarters, in South Central PA. It was totally awesome; I found 1000 other like-minded people to build a temporary community and space in which to celebrate all that is special to us. Highlights included a Sweatlodge, VJing and meeting/seeing lots of other talented VJs, dancing in both the Psytrance and Downtempo stages, workshops discussing topics such as sustainable living and the Mayan Calandar, and most of all, connecting with so many kind and interesting souls through every step. The festival as a whole has re-energized, refocused, and refueled my motivation to continue on this path I take.
Today is a turning point in my Journey. Tonight we take a bus to Columbus, OH to stay with the Project Ruori before continuing towards Minnesota to meet Hubcap's family.

No comments: