Saturday, June 9, 2007

Dewey Beach

I've been feeling pretty heavy the past couple days. By that I mean I've been sick with something since I've been at the beach house, so I have plenty of time to sit around, think, dream, and feel the weight of my life as it stands. At first I thought I had a sinus infection, which may be true, but it isn't that simple. This morning I woke up with my eyes covered in gooey gunk as if I had conjunctivitis. There was also one other time I got a strange eye affliction, within the span of 15 minutes my eye went from completely normal to caked over with gunk to the point where I could not open it. I think it was some sort of autoimmune funkiness.
What that said, the beach is nice, and if there is any good time to get sick, it is now because I don't have any obligations for awhile.

No comments: