Saturday, June 16, 2007

more doomy doom

SO, I'm at the Emergency room...again. This time, Heather broke her arm. We were riding my parents' bikes and she used the brakes and just kinda flew off the bike onto the pavement. I blame the bike; the brakes are all rusted up and they stick down in the clamped position. She wasn't expecting such a sudden stop. At any rate, I'm in the waiting room, and she's probably getting X-rays. The funny thing was that we were talking about going to the hospital BEFORE we ended up going on the fateful bike ride. She has been feeling kinda sick and probably has caught the same infection bug that I have been recovering from. Hopefully she'll get an antibiotic for that while we are here. All I hope for is that we're both well for the Solstice festival- Gaian Mind. We've already paid $280 for the tickets and a meal plan, so theres no going back.Speaking of, I'm hoping I'll get a chance to VJ at the festival. I've been workign on a new bank inspiring by the beach and the ocean. We are ride-sharing up to Four Quarters with a VJ we met through tribe.net. He seems to have a good visual style. I look forward to journeying with him and exchanging style techniques.
Weather here has been pretty poor this week. Overcast everyday and lots of drizzles. On Tuesday we met some random kids who had jsut graduated high school and partied with them at their beach house. Heather played beer pong for the first time, and we won! Overall it was silly, but thats what the Dewey experience is all about.
Heather has been taking lots of pictures - hundreds! I need to set up a flickr account so I can easily share some of my favorites.

No comments: